Forty is the New 30. My Journey Begins. Bingham Farms, MI

In 2014 I was told that I am diabetic. My doctor...

In 2014 I was told that I am diabetic. My doctor told me to lose weight. I was not prescribe insulin. I was determined not to have to take insulin so I followed a diabetic diet and exercise five days a week. In total I've lost 30 lbs and has maintained for nearly 2 years. I look good in my clothes BUT when the clothes come off EVERYTHING heads south, yuk. Sad abs and even sadder boobies. So, I decided to have a Mommy makeover. With the support of my husband and encouragement from my mom, I made it to the flat side Dec. 8th.
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

I'll begin with scheduling. I wanted to have my procedure done by another doctor but the coordinator booked the date I wanted. The same thing occurred with Straith but the coordinator was able to modify the schedule. Everyone in the office was polite and professional. The anesthesiologist was very pleasant and call later that evening to check on me. I had to call the after hours hotline due to swelling of my breast. Surprisingly (pleasantly) Dr. Sabbagh called me back immediately . I was able to email pictures and we communicated with pics and texts. The very next day I was seen in his office which the breast was drained and restitched. Good bedside manners and caring demeanor. My follow up is next week.