My Quiet Reduction - Bingham Farms MI

For years I pondered the idea of what my life...

For years I pondered the idea of what my life would be like if only my breasts were smaller. The only bras I have owned are black, white, or blush. I don't know how many tops and dresses I hung back on the rack. I missed out on wearing halter tops and spaghetti straps. My swimwear had to be purchased separately because my top was 3sizes larger than my bottoms. Too much cleavage was always a problem.
In conversations over the years, I floated the idea about my desire to have a reduction only to have unwanted opinions not my own. Having a breast reduction was about me and the only thoughts that matter are my own. I have a doctor that I feel comfortable with. I confided in my husband and children for their love and support. I purchased elastic waist comfortable shorts and matching zip up loose short sleeve tops from Macy. I also purchased post surgical bras in a size larger from Amazon. I set up the surgery aside from extended family and friends weighing in on what I should and should not be doing. It has been easy. I had my pre op photos and I had blood work done. My husband took me in early. I met with my doctor. He measured and drew marker lines on my chest. The staff was kind and wonderful as I laid on the table and they put an IV in my hand. The next thing I knew I was dressed and ready for the car ride home. I slept and rested much of the day. I took the heavy drug meds for 48 hours until I could shower. Then I switched over to Tylenol. I am bruised and sore but nothing beyond my expectations. Prior to surgery I was a 34 DDD. I am hoping to be a 34 C once everything has healed. I am only 3 days out but I can honestly say I have no regrets and I am happy.
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

This is the second surgery Dr. Sabbagh has preformed on me. He is kind and professional. Dr Sabbagh was patient and answered any and all questions. I had confidence in Dr. Sabbagh and am very pleased to have had him as my surgeon.