44 Years Old, 4 Children, Redo Implants - Bingham Farms, MI

Had breast implants, unfortunately had a rupture...

Had breast implants, unfortunately had a rupture in one, very slow leak, over a year and a half. I was reimbursed from company ( $2400) within 2 mos. Super happy with the results from beginning to end! I was very well informed about the entire process, from the time I talked with Dr. Sabbagh, and then the office staff about finances. They were ready to schedule my surgery right away, unfortunately I had to reschedule it a couple times, but they were very understanding. I had pictures taken prior to surgery, so I could have a file of before and after pictures, for myself and others to view. When I called them back to schedule it finally, it was more or less just a quick physical that was needed and lab work. It was done next door, so easy to work with all the schedules. Was very well informed about what to do and what to expect next and follow up calls from anesthesia prior to surgery, and evening before. I was a bit nervous at first, but was reassured that I would be ok. Basically, I was there for surgery early in the morning, my husband brought me, waited a couple hours, and drove me home. Filling a couple prescriptions was all he had to do. Pain was next to nothing, maybe just a tight back, and a bit swollen for a few days. I drove to my 1 week follow up appt and was in and out. I am so happy I got this done!!! I wish I had done it sooner:) I am 3 mos post op and absolutely fine, working out like I always have, and very happy with results!! It's nice to feel like a woman:)

I had discussion with surgeon prior to procedure, discussing all aspects of surgery, including size. I was put at ease! I was very comfortable, and reassured. Next steps I was very well guided and informed and had to go for a brief exam next door. Easy! Next was surgery day. Everything went very smoothly and no surprises, husband brought me in and I was asleep in no time and out in no time. Recovery was super easy, icing the area for a few days and actually only 1/2 pain pill day one and followed up with Motrin for a couple days. I work out like a crazy woman and was happy to return to running day 7. After a month I was doing weights and pullups and pushups:) Yeah! Had my 3 mo follow up and all is good! Site of scar is getting better. No problems! Best thing a woman can do for her self image!!!