pushing 70 looking 40! - Biloxi, MS

OK! Says my husband! The staff arranged the...

OK! Says my husband! The staff arranged the consultation/surgery by phone. (I live in Northern VA) I can't give enough praise to Dr. Diaz and his awesome staff. I did the research, but meeting Dr. Diaz and team, I knew immediately I had made the right decision. The results were better than I expected. He is a skilled artist and detail focused. His one goal was to make me happy. Do your dream! Make the call! You won't be disappointed!
Biloxi Plastic Surgeon

I consulted several surgeons before selecting Dr. Diaz. Dr. Diaz took so much time to understand what it was that made me unhappy and what I expected from the facelift and neck lift procedure. He offered suggestions and explained exactly how the surgery could make my dreams and goals come true. He is genuinely interested in making one's life more meaningful and happy. He uses the latest and most innovative techniques. He takes pride in his work and, although humble, he is sure of his skill and ability. Other surgeons made the consultation about "them". Dr. Diaz made it about "me". His surgery clinic is part of his office building which made post-surgery and follow-up visits so easy. At almost 70, I can definitely see Dr. Diaz again in my future.