32 Yr Old; No Kids; Saggy Breasts from 25lb Weight Loss - Biloxi, MS

I had my procedure a week ago today (5/26/16);...

i had my procedure a week ago today (5/26/16); full anchor lift with 375cc "gummy bear" moderate plus silicone implants in both.

Day 1 & 2 were a breeze. Heavily medicated and slept thru the pain.

Day 3 & 4 were hell. I literally doubted and regretted every second on my decision to have the procedure done.

Day 5-7 were much better or even great! I was able to manage the pain and see the future outcome. I am now pleased with my decision and results and hope to only become more fond and comfortable of my new body!!!

375cc "Gummy Bear" Week 1

This week has been full of ups and downs. I think the pain and swelling had me really regretting my decision but as I became more and more comfortable, I began to love my results and felt good about my decision. I was so worried I had gone too big and that everyone at work would notice but to my surprise, not one person even took a second glance. I work in an office setting with mostly men, so the last thing I want to do is over-sexualize my look. Its nice with the size that I chose because I feel that I will be able to play them up or down at my discretion.

Day 10- Sports bra shopping.

Picked up a few sports bras to add to collection since that's all I can wear for now and my old ones are too small. Purchased size large in both but after getting home and wearing for a while, I'm wondering if an XL would've been more comfortable. I'm sure I'm just still swollen and sore so maybe once all that is gone, these will fit better.

2 weeks today! 5'5", 135lb, 375cc moderate plus silicone

Today is the two week mark! Stitches came out this past Monday and I feel so much better now bc of it. The incisions are still a little sore and I have a few areas that need to heal before starting scar treatment. I have one nipple lower than the other but Im not going to stress over it and wait to see what it looks like after 4-6 weeks. Feeling great otherwise and am so glad I did it!

3 week photo update

This update is late but here are a few 3 week photos taken last Thursday. I have one area that needs to heal and one breast has dropped more than other :/ other than that, no pain whatsoever, feeling great and loving the results! I hope to go swimsuit shopping this week!

375cc Mentor "Gummy bear " w lift- side x side

side by side comparison from pre-op to 3 week post

32 no kids; 135lb; 375cc Mentor Moderate +

5 week update. Feeling great and in LOVE with my results! By far, worth every penny and second of pain!
Biloxi Plastic Surgeon