Need to Get Rid of Pouch - Billings, MT

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I workout, eat great. No matter how hard i try my...

I workout, eat great. No matter how hard i try my stomach is not getting thinner or flatter.
I was very excited for my cool sculpting session today. Plus got 25% off .... Yay!!
I read tons of reviews, looked at before and after photos. Felt like I knew what to except.
The applicator suction was a bit shocking. Felt like my belly button was going to rip off ????
5 mins until I adjusted to the suction and started to get numb.
The cold did not bother me a bit. It was very tolerable. Hardly any pain, just the odd sensation of being sucked into a vacuum. But all in all I was quit comfortable, And actually The hour flew by.
Then the dreaded 3 min beating of the frozen fat.....
And let me tell ya..... yaouch!!!
That was a 10 on my pain scale!!! I understand how some people get nauseous from it.
I was kicking myself for not grabbing some
Pain killers before the appointment.
When the Pain finally subsided and numbness set in. Let me tell ya I was very happy to not feel my skin.
Now it's pm and Im very swollen. But still numb with No pain.
I wrapped my stomach with a sauna tummy wrap, high yoga pants and yoga tank.
I also read a review were a woman used "it works wrap" i had a few laying around in my closet and thought. Why Not?!?
Dr. Julie Reil

Dr Reil is great. She has a very gentle and positive. She's Truly a breath of fresh air. Staff at Shiloh Medical clinic are friendly and professional. I would recommend to anyone looking for a medical spa.