54 Year Old in Need of a BA, BL and Tummy Tuck. I Am Going for 500 Cc. I Want Bigger Boobs. Billings, MT

I've waited a long time for this. I had a great...

I've waited a long time for this. I had a great body when younger and have wanted to have bigger boobs and a smaller waist. I've tried exercising for a long time plus doing weight lifting. Afterwhile I stopped because I wasn't seeing any results, got depressed so all together I stopped. I could never get rid of my tummy because of all the lose skin. My boobs, they've deflated, I have loose skin, and large aerolas. One nipple goes in and one is out. I wonder if the doctor can make my nipples bigger and both poke out? I chose the 500 cc. At first my hubby wasn't sure; of course all men are hesitant and not want men looking at their ladies because of bigger boobs. He changed his mind after we visited the doctor and I tried on different sizes and we both agreed on the 500 cc. I will get a lift included and smaller aerolas. I didn't ask about the nipples. I'm also getting a tummy tuck, woo hoo, with lipo on my waisit to make it smaller. I need the inside of my legs done because I have a lot of excess skin and soft skin they call it. I will have to wait on that for now. I have 14 more days for my surgery. I can't wait.
Billings Plastic Surgeon

Alan Muskett, MD I think or it might be the other doctor (sorry) , very helpful and put me at ease on size and what I needed done.