Dr. Hazani - Cali Butt Doctor

Hi RS dolls, I'm finally posting my BBL review &...

Hi RS dolls, I'm finally posting my BBL review & result. I'm currently 8wks pos op and I'm still loving me result. Don't get me wrong I do have those "OMG Days" when I think it's too big or its too small...but at the end of the day, Dr Hazani gave me exactly what I wanted. Unlike most RS dolls, I didn't want a big butt, I just wanted to feel confident in a dress. Dr. Hazani suggested 1000cc per cheek, I suggested 700cc & my hubby suggested 900cc, lol. After a few back & forth we(Hazani & I) decided on 800cc. It might not sound like much but 800cc & skilled sculpting has completely transformed my body. It's not a hype ladies, Dr Hazani is an artist & the best @ what he does. Not to mention, he's also extremely personable, which is one of the reason why I chose him. I cannot stand a cocky Dr who thinks they know you better than you know yourself. As for shrinkage, as of wk 4 my measurement has not change(45") and according to dr Hazani it's not going too. I start sitting & driving @ day 5. I'm still sleeping on my stomach, only because I am a "stomach sleeper". I wear my garment everyday and my waist trainer once in awhile. My back it still swollen & sore. My stomach is not as flat as I would like it to be but I knew that prior to surgery. That's it dolls...I hope this addresses any questions/concerns @angel5151 or any other RS dolls might have.

Officially 3 months

Hi doll, today I'm officially 12 weeks & still loving my result. My butt is completely heal but my lower back is still swollen & gets very stiff @ night. I do not waist train but I do wear my garment pretty much every day and will continue to do so for a while. Happy healing dolls!
Beverly Hills General Surgeon