20 Years Old, Stubborn Fat Arms. Malaysia

It is 27 march today, about one month since i did...

It is 27 march today, about one month since i did the procedure in february 22. I did 4 cycles, which means four "pinches" by the machine. Left arm, right arm, left upper ab, right upper ab. I could never wear sleeveless tops because of my fat arms although the rest of my body is not fat. The results were amazing. The photos don't do it justice because if you get to see the real thing it's like there's a reduction in 3D volume of fats, which cannot be captured by the pics. I did my upper abs because I wanted more of an hourglass figure. It worked quite well too. I'm still a little numb at the areas now, but its very tolerable at this stage. The procedure was not painful but the recovery for day 1-5 was HELL. Every time I walked felt like a bag of glass shards in my belly/arms jabbing me. But I didn't take any pain killers. I lost a bit of weight too (around 3 kg or 7 lbs). Before the procedure I was reading reviews on real self, and thought it would only be right if I posted my own results afterwards too.

I will update more in a month or 2 when the full results are obtained.
Dr David Cheah Sin Hing