Secondary Revision Rhinoplasty - Beverly

Found Dr Azzizadeh more or less through real self....

Found Dr Azzizadeh more or less through real self. After consult I was sure that he is the expert who will fix my nose especially since he seemed to understand what I was trying to achieve. It is now almost two years since the surgery and I have to say that I don't like the way the tip of the nose looks as well as also the uneven nostrils and profile. I am very very disappointed. with the result I received I honestly would not call him an expert.
Sad that most probably I need to search for a Rhinoplasty surgeon again and again spend thousands of dollars with the hope to this time have better luck and results. I can return a shirt from a store if it doesn't match my outfit I think patients with anything less then a satisfactory result should be entitled for a refund!

Very unhappy and depressed

Attached are pictures of the nose tip. It is plain ugly and reminds me of Ms Piggy from Sesame Street. Thank God I still have some humor left ! But actually it is rather depressing. My Doctor prescribed Wellbutrin because I am so selfconcious about my appearance that I do not want to go out. Not to grocery store, mall nor dinner with my husband. I feel everyone is staring at my nose. I ended up with Depression.

Revision Rhino

Three years after surgery. Definitely NOT worth it. Left me depressed and unhappy.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I found the interaction really good and was confident that he will deliver what I was looking for. Unfortunately it did not happen.