From Fluffy to Absolutely Fabulous!!! Beverly Hills, CA

I had my liposuction of the abs, flanks and...

I had my liposuction of the abs, flanks and Bra-line done my Dr. Chiu, Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery "BHPS" on March 11th. My experience from day one to two weeks post surgery has been flawless. I total see why he has the reputation of "Liposuction King" it has only been two weeks and my results are absolutely flawless and amazing! I am so happy that I chose Dr. Chiu! Imagine if it looks this amazing in two weeks how amazing it will look in 4 weeks. I highly recommend Dr. Chiu!

Looking Fabulous! Would do it all over again!

It has now been a month since surgery and I posted below before and after pics. Dr Gabriel Chiu is truly the liposuction King! Dr. Chiu has carefully monitored my results weekly and now I see him again in a month to think it will get smaller and flatter is amazing! I feel like a new woman. The Lymphatic massages are key they speed up the healing process a lot. Dr Chiu kept telling me to do the massages and when I finally did the healing has accelerated. I am already thinking of doing my breast next year with Dr Chiu I truly trust and recommend his services. I feel I landed with the right surgeon and I feel good and look amazing! Thanks again Dr Gabriel Chiu I truly appreciate you making me feel beautiful again!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon