Tummy Tuck with Lipo of Flanks and Pubic Area - Beverly Hills, CA

Ok so I had my procedure today. My doctor is...

Ok so I had my procedure today. My doctor is having me wear a compression thingy until my next appointment on Monday so I haven't seen my results yet. He did say he fixed my severe diastisis recti and removed 7-8lbs of skin. Excited to see what the final result looks like! Doctor and staff extremely friendly and made it a positive experience. Feeling super sore and feeling like the medication isn't really helping (pain), but hoping tomorrow is better! I'll post before and after pics after I remove this binder! Did everyone else have to keep it on the first few days too?

Here's the first of my pics! I put the bottom side view one with the binder just to show that I don't look pregnant anymore!

4 days postop

Alright so I had my surgery 4 days ago. I only took one pain pill today but other than that I haven't felt the need for a pain pill. Been walking around like usual and taking breaks. I have my next dr apt on Monday so I'm hoping the drains will be removed on Monday! Getting tired of documenting drainage and clearing out the tubes! I'm surprised at how good I feel though! Since I'm walking more I definitely notice more swelling. Here's a side view pic of today with a before side view from a couple days before the surgery!

1 week postop!

I want these drains out!!!! ???????????????? I keep seeing pics of people with infections and I'm getting paranoid **sigh** I still have tape and drains so I can't see what my incision site looks like... Hoping Monday the drains come out. Does anyone know the criteria for drains to come out?

1 week 4 days!

Ok so this morning I was feeling like my stomach looks the same as before (irrational) and getting frustrated with the recovery process and still not being able to stand straight and needing to care for my scar, etc... So I put together a side by side pic and yeah... I feel much better now! I'm so happy I did this for myself! I have 3 kids (3 1/2, 2 and 8 months) and had severe muscle separation (dr said a newborn babies head fit through my gap!). Here's a comparison pic! I had the drains removed yesterday!

1 week 4 days with clothes!

First bikini pic!

First time wearing a bikini since before I got pregnant with my almost 4 year old son! Excuse my tan lines and the mess on the ground (hubby likes to throw everything on the ground!).
Los Angeles Physician

So far everything is going great! Friendly staff, really helped me relax prior to the surgery. During consultations, doctor was always willing to answer my questions. Lulu, his assistant, is amazing FYI! I just had my surgery today, but so far so good! I'm happy to no longer look like I'm 6 months pregnant!