Back to my Prebaby Body!!! - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr Bruno is AMAZING. He is the only doc I had a...

Dr Bruno is AMAZING. He is the only doc I had a consult with and I just felt comfy with Him. He has a very relaxed mellow easy going presence and I personally love that. He answered all my questions and wasn't pushing me to do other things I didn't need. I was quoted and waited a year to finally set the date. His prices went up in that year and he honored what he quoted me the year before. Marisol worked with me on payment it was a very smooth easy process. All the emails and calls I bombarded all of them with were answered FAST. Now my results well they are FANTASTIC,AMAZING, TERRIFIC. My stomach is flat, my Bb looks natural and cute and my incision is super low and then. The day of surgery I wasn't nervous at all. I trusted him completely. After surgery he is available to you to answer questions and contacted me the night of my surgery. A week later I was sent an edible arrangement to my home which to me was CLASSY. Your not a number to him. He cares about you and for him to send me that made the experience even that much better. I am healing great and can't wait for my next procedure as he will forever be my go to!!! Thank you Doc so much for giving me my life back. For the first time since I was a teen I looked in the mirror and liked my body!!!! Forever grateful!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon