Tummy Tuck, Intimate Bleaching Peel and Vaginal Tightening - Beverly Hills

I have three children, I am very active- yoga,...

I have three children, I am very active- yoga, basketball, soccer and swimming but my tummy didnt recover from my last pregnancy. I also felt self conscience about my intimate zone, both in pigmentation and quality (three natural birth- come on). After two consultations I chose Dr. Obeng. I have to say my tummy tuck took 3 weeks to recover from, by no means was it a walk in the park- but I LOVE my results. I have a great new belly button, most of my stretch mark were removed an i acutally see all the payoff from being active, because my muscles arent hidden under stretched loose skin. As far as my intimate region- this is my fave result. I'm very light- almost transparent and I had dark zones around my lady parts I hated. Im very even and the dark areas are normal again. My partner has remarked on the results as well. Im very confident and I'm very glad I choose to go through with surgery even though I never considered it something I would do. This is the first summer in about 5 year years that I'm going to wear a bikini. Good staff, amazing doctor and I think my price was reasonable considering all I got. I'd def go thru the recovery again to get these results- just know a tummy tuck isnt a piece of cake, but everything you secretly hope for when your looking through before and after pictures. I may go back and have my breast done in the future. Very happy overall. I referred my mom for a facelift.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Great, caring doctor- very down to earth and personable.