31 Years Old, Sun Damaged Skin, Mild Acne, Former Heavy Smoker - Beverly Hills, CA

I didn't quite take care of my skin during my late...

I didn't quite take care of my skin during my late teens and 20's. I was a heavy smoker, a tanning bed user, lived in sunny Florida and spent a lot of time at the beach.

I failed to use spf.. As a result of this my skin prematurely aged with dark sun spots, slight loss of elasticity and fine lines around my eyes.

After a wonderful experience with Dr. Taban for epicanthroplasty, I went to see him for a chemical peel.

The results are phenomenal!!! my skin looks like it did at 20, the discoloration and fine lines have completely vanished and I don't even need foundation.

As an added bonus, the peel over my eye area faded the scars from a previous blephroplasy many years ago!!!
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Yet another positive experience with Dr Taban. Knowledgable, patient and caring throughout. And beyond amazing results. My favourite Doc!