dr. ghavami is the best!!! i am sooo happy!!! - Beverly Hills, CA

I was a little apprehensive about getting...

I was a little apprehensive about getting rhinoplasty done on my nose, but my nose along with my breathing was beginning to really bother me. All that worry melted the moment I spoke with Dr. Ghavami! His expertise and kind staff, (especially Rose) made me instantly feel at ease!! It has been only 4 months and I absolutely love my new nose!! I couldn't be more happier with the choice I made! Dr. Ghavami is amazing!! I couldn't ask for better!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ghavami is amazing!! What he did to my nose is pure artistry! I have never felt so good about myself. It hasn't even been a full year yet and my nose has by far exceeded all my expectations. The thorough information he gives, the follow-up, he is just the BEST and second to none. I am so thankful he is my Doctor!! I can't say enough great things about my experience. This was by far has been the best decision I have ever made for myself. Thank you Dr. Ghavami, thank you truly!!