Rhinoplasty Revision - Beverly Hills, CA

I am very self conscious about the way my revision...

I am very self conscious about the way my revision turned out. This is my second rhinoplasty and Its going to be a year this December since I got my procedure done. I am so emotionally drained, embarrassed and depressed with my results. Immediately after my cast was taken off I could tell my nose was wider down the bridge and bigger at the tip. My nose was huge. Dr Z insisted it was just swollen. My nose went down a slight bit over the months but remains incredibly big and wider than it use to be. He did straighten out the bridge by making my nose wider, however I never went into Dr. Azizzadeh office and asked him if he could make my nose wider and bigger! I went in and asked if my nose could be made slimmer, straighten out the bridge, make my nostrils symmetrical and make my nose appear more Feminine. The day prior to surgery Dr. Z advised he would not my correct my nostrils and he would see if I was unhappy after my recovery and if needed he would make a minor adjustment. I was very upset but figured he knew best. I wish he had explained this to me prior to me paying him to be my surgeon than I would have continued to look for the surgeon who could correct these problems. surgeons should be upfront with the results they can and cannot make so that we the customers could choose to continue shopping around if the procedure is too complicated for them to correct. My life so far has been an emotional roller coaster, because I have to be a mom and not allow my nose to get the best of me. I have to be there for my children. I know I am more than my appearance, my children will love me regardless of how I look and for this reason only I will continue to smile for them. This surgery has caused me many problems in my marriage because of depression, I don't want to work, or leave the house as I feel everyone is staring at my nose. I want nothing more than to correct this surgery yet currently we cannot afford it. I go back to Dr Z for a follow up consultation this December. I will keep my review updated and let you know how my journey ends.

Forgot to mention my breathing problems which I now have

Prior to my surgery I had no problems breathing out of my nose, now I feel suffocated mostly at night. Hardly any air is able to come in and out of the right side of my nose. I breath mostly from my left side which also feels restricted, yet it is more durable than the right side. At night when I go to bed it is the absolute worst feeling ever. I can't sleep and when I do I wake up constantly because of the lack of air. This can be extremely uncomfortable. I do the nasal rinse as I was advised however it isn't helping at all with the right side. Crying about it only makes breathing out of my nose worse but sometimes I find it hard to back tears of regret.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Azizzadeh is very welcoming and kind. His staff is great. I talked a lot to Aria and Stefanie for appts and payment, they are both very sweet. I only wish I would have had a better outcome like the people that are advertised on his website and in his books. Dr Z listens to all your concerns he is a great surgeon from what I see on on the internet however my surgery did not go so well, and for this I am sharing my journey.