Revision Rhinoplasty Expert! - Beverly Hills, CA

10 years ago I fixed my nose. It wasn't a typical...

10 years ago I fixed my nose. It wasn't a typical case, as I had a partial deviation, sinus issues, and collapsed cartilage on the right side from too many volleyball slams to the face. While my first surgeon opened up my sinuses and septum and removed a small bump, he formed the tip of my nose in such a way where the cartilage started to protrude a boxy and bony tip. Additionally, the skin on my nose was thin and over time, started to show a lot of the defects underneath.

I waited quite some time and sought consultation from 3 other surgeons who recommended everything from not doing much to changing the nose completely. Then I found Dr. Nima. During the consultation he recommended using fascia from the scalp to thicken the skin on the nose, shortening and smoothing out the tip, and rebuilding the cartilage underneath. He also recommended evening out my naturally uneven nostrils. It was a complicated case and required a complicated strategy to fix everything. Dr. Nima was adamant that my nose should look like my nose and should be fixed so the work lasts into old age. He had an incredible eye for detail without being invalidating while you sit in his chair.

I couldn't be happier with his work. The poor man spent 6 hours in surgery (well over what he thought and he didn't charge me extra for his time) to extract fascia from my scalp, cartilage from my ear, even out the nostrils, and fix all the many defects. It's uncanny how much my nose looks naturally made for my face. No person would ever guess I had it worked on. It's exactly what I wanted and continues to heal very nicely.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nima is everything the reviews say and more. I also want to mention that while his clinic is in the mecca of plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills, he and his office staff are surprisingly down to earth (and still beautiful of course). You are dealing with open, honest, and ethical people, who really specialize in helping folks who need this work because of structural issues.