Revision Rhinoplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

I just want to thank Dr. Nassif and staff from the...

I just want to thank Dr. Nassif and staff from the bottom of my heart for being so amazing through this whole process. The last year has been extremely difficult for me and they truly really helped make my process as comfortable as possible.

I had my primary rhinoplasty with a different Doctor out in Miami- I was not only left with undesired results/complications, but the Doctor and his staff were rude and treated my mother and I terribly. Thankfully, when I went to Dr. Nassif's office, the experience was night and day. Dr. Nassif, Dr. Cabin, Dr. Yoo and Yvette were all so amazing from beginning to end! They took their time, were thorough and, above all, treated my mother and I with such care, patience and respect. That truly meant a great deal to me.

As far as the results- Dr. Nassif is an artist! My nose looks so natural, I'm healing great, the swelling is already coming down nicely and my breathing is better than ever!!

If I may use myself as an example - all doctors are NOT created equal. It really pays to do your research and to take your time when selecting your doctor. At the end of the day, you're entrusting your life and your appearance in their hands. That's a big deal.

I got it wrong the first time, but Dr. Nassif saved the day the second time around. I love my results more and more each day!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon