One Simple Fix for 30 Years of Problems - Beverly Hills, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

In the 20+ years I have dealt with acne, I have...

In the 20+ years I have dealt with acne, I have probably spent over $10,000 in acne treatments, creams, ointments, oral medications, facials, dermatology appointments...and not seen a single improvement in my skin. ONE profound treatment with Dr. Ben Talei changed my skin forever. My pores are smaller, my acne scars ARE VISIBLY smaller and lighter, my skin is tighter and looks younger, feels soft and smooth ( a sensation I have never felt before) and the tone of my skin has improved! My skin is lighter and brighter than before. I have seen improvements within the first 4 weeks and now 7 months later..., they just continue to improve. Dr. Talei and the profound treatment were exactly what I needed to make me feel confident and beautiful in my own skin (without being masked in makeup). This treatment is life-changing!!!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have never had a doctor with such exceptional bedside manner. He is BRILLIANT, kind, and loves to keep things natural and subtle. He is there to guide you when needed and inform you with all the options to get you to your end goal. My suggestion to anyone is PLEASE if you're considering work, go to Dr. Ben Talei. He is simply the BEST!!