LOVE my New Nose!!! - Beverly Hills, CA

I had 2 rhinoplasties in the past and I hated it....

I had 2 rhinoplasties in the past and I hated it. So, I'm pretty scared to go for my 3rd one. But you know what they say....3rd time is a charm. I had my revision w/ 2 very talented doctors at Beverly Hills Profile. Dr. Litner and Dr. Soleiman are very caring, very artistic and they have passion for what they do. I would give these guys 10 stars if I could. I'm sooo happy with the result. My nose not only look natural, but I did not bruise at all. I had minimal swelling around my forehead but that was it. I scheduled to take 2 weeks off from work bc I was so scared of going back to work too soon with the swelling. But I went back to work 10 days after the surgery. My BIGGEST fear was I was going to look like a complete person or it wouldn't look natural. I'm asian and I was skeptical about picking caucasian doctor to do my surgery. But I'm so happy that I chose these guys. BEST doctors for rhinoplasty. Do your homework guys. Ask lots of questions and look at before and after photos. These doctors are expensive, but they're worth it. After all, you shouldn't compromise when selecting a doctor. Remember, this is your face and you have to look at yourself in that mirror. Good luck to anyone that's choosing a rhinoplasty doctor.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great doctors including my anesthesiologist and great nurse.