43 Years Young and Feeling GREAT with my Brand New Body by Dr. Grabriel Chiu. Beverly Hills, CA

I want to start by expressing how grateful I am to...

I want to start by expressing how grateful I am to Dr. Gabriel Chiu and his excellent staff. I had a mommy makeover April 2016! Out of three consultations with other doctors, Dr Chiu was the most patient, thorough and kind surgeon I've ever met. He explained to my husband and I all of the pre-surgery and post surgery procedures. He is very knowledgeable with the latest techniques and is very honest with what works for your body type. My motivation for the surgery was a significant amount of weight loss. After losing the weight I had a lot of extra skin hanging.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

By following his pre-surgery and post surgery instructions step-by-step my recovery overall has been great! The first few days after surgery he personally called to check on me to make sure everything was going smoothly. Also I had access to a 24 hour seven days a week patient line where I could ask any questions after the surgery. His bedside manner is impeccable and his staff is amazing! If you're looking for someone who takes pride and detail in his work, Dr. Gabriel Chiu is your guy! There's not a day I don't look at my body and thank Dr. Chiu and his team at Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Inc. for changing my life!