Life Changer - Beverly Hills, CA

No matter how much exercise I did to tone my body...

No matter how much exercise I did to tone my body it would not spring back to what it is was. I only had to take two weeks off from work, which is a lot less than I expected. And 3 days post surgery you start to feel way better. Dr. J and the staff always made me feel comfortable and at ease through the entire process.

Post op photo

Post op pics

2 week post op

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I had the mommy makeover with breast augmentation, lift, tummy tuck and Lipo on my hips. I figured that this was not like purchasing a new car you can switch out every so often. This is my body, and it's important that results come out the way I wanted. My first impression was with the staff. I spoke to Michelle and she was so kind and amazing. Answered any questions I had before my consult, and was very patient with me, at that appointment and all my follow ups. Dr. J was so nice, and patient, and had a great sense of humor. It's not always fun to strip down and show all your imperfections, but he made me feel so comfortable. Really took his time explaining things in detail and did not oversell me at all. Told me exactly what I needed, and listened to exactly what I wanted. I felt extremely confident we were on the same page and he understood exactly what I wanted. Daria the office manager was so nice, professional and her follow up was always on point. After the surgery Dr. J assured me how great everything went, and was able to show me pics of my results. Which looked amazing and made me feel great. He really takes pride in his work, like an artist, and I really loved how happy we both were with the results. My post op appointments always went smoothly and 1 week later I got to see my results in person. I am absolutely stunned that it came out better than I ever imagined! My breasts are classy and natural looking, exactly what I wanted. And my tummy, unreal, it's never in my life looked so good and flat. And that was only one week after. Thank you Dr. J and his staff for all your help and really changing my life. I feel so much more confident with my body now!