38 Mother of 4 - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr.Chiu came highly recommended and was my...

Dr.Chiu came highly recommended and was my ultimate choice to have my mommy makeover procedure done. Initial consultation and staff was very professional and understanding. I am at my second week in my healing process. I am now looking forward to using a new legging garment to further enhance my healing process . Thank you

I had a wonderful experience at BHPS

I am 39 mother of four and have recently undergone reconstructive implant placement and a tummy tuck by Dr.Chiu at Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery. I'm am very grateful to Dr.Chiu and his staff for their informative, professional and caring manner of reassuring me and ultimately am very pleased and happy with my experience and results throughout my procedure;)
Dr. Chiu has always taken the time to answer my concerns or questions in detail and guaranteeing that I am understanding the entire process and healing from beginning to end. I would absolutely recommend Dr.Chiu to my family and friends who are looking into improving any area and or constructive surgery. Thank you;)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon