MicroNeedling with PRP for Acne Scars and Anti Aging! - Beverly Hills, CA

Obsessed!! So excited about the micro needling !...

Obsessed!! So excited about the micro needling ! Went to Beverly Hills Finest and I cannot wait to see the results. I was a little bit nervous but the procedure did not hurt at all. I can already see skin tightening and overall texture improvement! I have tried lasers and peels in the past. Although i've seen good results, they've come with a lot of downtime and discomfort. The microneedling has been perfect for me. I'm back at work the next day!

Updated After photo!

I need to add a before photo too but this is my after photo, 3 weeks after the microneedling with PRP with Dr. Daniel Barrett in Beverly Hills

2nd Microneedling treatment

This is my 2nd microneedling treatment. I also have my temples filled with Radiesse! I am absolutely obsessed with the results.
I did feel a little bit of pain and hate having my blood drawn but it is so worth it! I suffer from Acne scars and I'm seeking overall anti aging! I did have swelling in my lymph nodes after the procedure which was very interested by Dr. Barrett said that is normal.
Beverly Hills Physician

Thank you Dr. Barrett! So obsessed with my skin already! Thank you for going above and beyond to optimize my experience and comfort. I was so incredibly nervous.