A Full-Mouth Dental Make-Over That I Never Thought Possible - Philippines, PH

Coming from a healthcare profession, I consider...

Coming from a healthcare profession, I consider myself cautious and detail oriented. But, unfortunately, I had my share of dental work mess-up here in the U.S. (i.e. expensive braces that caused more damage than good) that made my hope of having a decent smile more elusive than ever. Being in my 40's, I couldn't afford to mess-up any more. All I wanted was damage control when I went to see Dr Tess Mendoza and Dr Sue Macainag of Beverly Hills Medical Group in Makati. The end result was a surprising and astonishing confident smile that I never thought possible. After multiple root canals, gum line cleaning, abscess treatment, and meticulous fittings of temporaries and permanent high quality zirconian crowns and bridges, I now have a very NATURAL-looking smile. Believe me, I had almost 6 consultations with various reputable dental clinics in the Philippines in 2013. Few of them painted a hope that was grim, long, and very expensive. Dr Tess took me in the same day I called them and offered a plan of care for me that was most affordable and most extensive. Her professional confidence was almost too good to be true. But she and her team delivered their promises to the tee. My genuine confidence in their work and satisfaction with their professionalism prompted me to refer my older sister to them for similar dental work this year (and I would not let other touch her teeth). As expected, she came back to Canada very happy with her new smile and renewed dental health. She speaks highly of them. I don't urge you to believe me, but do yourself a favor......at least call and meet them before you commit your dental work to anyone else!

Photos Added

Dr Tess Mendoza and Dr Sue Macainag

Dr Tess Mendoza and Dr Sue Macainag are very competent, professional, and have excellent bedside manners . They complement each other with their individual personalities - a perfect match. They don't cut corners. As a matter of fact, Dr Tess Mendoza was a bit more perfectionist than I am. She did not stop until she was happy with the outcome - even though I already was. They were both determined to not just meet my expectations, but to exceed them. They accommodated ALL my questions and concerns. All the nurses in the team were equally great including the owner of the clinic who was very friendly.