Liposuction on Flanks

It's been a year since I had a baby and I gained...

It's been a year since I had a baby and I gained few pounds during pregnancy that I just can't loose. No matter what I did trying Pilates, diet, corsets, nothing helped. I noticed my body changed a lot and even before a baby I never really had a small waist. After research and few friends who were happy with lipo results I scheduled a consultation with dr. Newman. I went to few other doctors but nobody made me feel like he did. We both decided on doing only flanks area cause that easy to heal and fasted recovery. Day of the surgery I don't remember much. I don't remember having pain or discomfort. I came in at 8 am and his stuff (amazing girls) took some pictures and gave me medication that made me feel sleepy and comfortable. Around 9am doctor started after making sure I was sleepy and whole process may be took like 4,5 hours. My husband picked me up and I went home and slept more. There was no pain after and I just had little drainage after which is normal. Today was a day post op and I already see a great results. I have a waist now and I am still swollen. Girls did some post op treatments helping me with swelling and I feel good. It was easy for me and I would do it again.will keep in touch with more photos and post ops

One week post liposuction on flanks

Today is one week after surgery and I feel sore and swollen.I still wear compression garment 24/7 and take my arnica ( helps a lot with bruising)

2 weeks post liposuction

It's been 2 weeks since my liposuction and I feel much better now,no pain, just more swelling specially after I walk a lot or being active. I love the results and already see it wearing cloth. I am still in garment 24/7 and still taking arnica.
Bruising almost gone.
Beverly Hills Dermatologist

I met Dr. Newman for a consultation a few weeks ago and I just felt so comfortable talking to him and all of his work was great. He is an amazing person and very kind. I've heard about him from many friends and after a consultation I made my decision and felt that I am in good hands. Day of the surgery everyone made me feel like home, I wasn't scared at all. Post ops are also great, everyone there is so genuine. I am so happy with results after one day of the surgery and I couldn't ask for more!