Lip Lift with Dr. James Pearson with Offices in Beverly Hills and Hermosa Beach, California

It gives me great pleasure to be able to write...

It gives me great pleasure to be able to write this review to share with others my experience with having my lip lift with Dr. James Pearson (who also did my lip implants previously) who has offices in cities of Beverly Hills and Hermosa Beach, California. I had a previous lip lift many many years ago with another surgeon who did NOT do such a great job as my lips hardly seemed lifted and I was left with a bad surgical scar across the bottom of my nose from left corner to right corner, which I tried to have fixed with needling, laser, and even permanent makeup...nothing helped until Dr. James Pearson!! Not only did Dr. Pearson lift my lips, he tucked the previous scar up my nostrils so now you can't see the scar across my nostrils!! With slightly open mouth, I can now see some teeth which I could not see before. My upper lip is more full and feels more balanced. I look and feel younger!! One of the great effects was also improvement of my nasolabial folds since my lip lift was extended around the corners of my nostrils to give a little corset lifting effect! By extending across the outer nostrils, it did widen my nostrils which I actually like better since my nose was way top small from the get go. What I LOVE most about Dr. Pearson is that he is with you every step of the way to ensure a great outcome. Based on how I was healing, he continued to make adjustments and provided aftercare treatments. He is such a perfectionist and cares more about the outcome than some of his patients! So detail oriented, so caring, so instructive, so artistic, so creative, so talented, the list can go on forever. Dr. Pearson is def the specialist for all your facial rejuvenating and transforming goals! As a patient with many experiences with several plastic surgeons, I cannot recommend anyone else with such trust & confidence as I have with Dr. James Pearson.

Teeth Shows Mouth Open