I'm so happy I picked Dr. Rahal for my breast augmentation!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Beverly Hills Physician

Dr. Rahal spent so much time listening to my concerns and answering all of my questions. I really felt that he put my safety first while making sure I received the best results possible. I never felt pressured by him or his staff to rush into the procedure. Overall I am very satisfied with the service as well as my results and would definitely recommend Dr. Rahal to anyone considering a breast augmentation. He also uses a 3D imaging software so you can see a simulated picture of what your breasts will look like post-op. This was my favorite part because it was hard for me to visualize how I would look with the different options there are to chose from. With the help of the imaging, Dr. Rahal helped me pick the perfect implant size and profile. He is super kind and made me feel very comfortable. If you are even considering a breast augmentation, at least start by visiting him for a free consultation, you won't regret it!!!!