Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi Amazing Work - Beverly Hills, CA - AGE 43, 2300 grafts

I just wanted to share my wonderful experience...

I just wanted to share my wonderful experience with Dr. Baubac and his staff. For many years I contemplated getting work done to lower my hairline back to where it was in my early 20's. One the biggest reasons I did not do it was because I could style my hair in a way that the receding was really not that noticeable. Also there were not many doctors in my area who would actually lower my hairline so that it would look like a 20-something hairline.

I remember being told in years past that you need to have your hairline match your age, etc. Looking at the results from most doctors did not impress me. I wanted a dense, full and thick front and sides like when I was a teenager and into my early 20's.

When I found out about Alvi Armani I put it the back of mind that I would do the procedure with them. It was the best decision I ever made. Dr. Baubac was amazing and very skilled.

We drew out the hairline I wanted and he took time (and several iterations) to make it just right and make sure I was happy. He even went above and beyond and added more grafts to be sure in some areas I had the density I wanted.

His work is incredible and the results at just 5 months are ASTOUNDING. I can't even imagine it getting any better but I know that I am only at about 50% or so right now! Incredible!!

24 years later

adding one photo comparison

I put these two together to compare the hairline placement and it might even be slightly lower than it was at 20. Density is about 50% there as the pic is from the 5th month.
Beverly Hills Physician

Absolutely the best and outstanding Doctor and human being. I would recommend to anyone. Pictures speak for themselves! He took time to look at old pictures of me and design the hairline with numerous iterations to be sure it was exactly what I wanted. The density and placement including the angling of the hairs by Dr. Baubac is top notch. An amazing doctor, human and person. 5 stars!