Awesome Hair Restoration Experience with Alvi Armani - Beverly Hills, CA

As a person with five previous hair transplant...

As a person with five previous hair transplant procedures (three for my head, one for my sideburns and one for my eyebrows), I was noticing my hair beginning to thin in the middle of my crown and it was particularly bothersome in sunlight. So, I did some research and decided on Dr. Baubac, even though he had not done any of my previous procedures. I saw his video on hair transplant density and was extremely impressed by what I heard. On the day of my visit, despite being an “old pro at this”, I was still very nervous. I was immediately comforted by Dr. Baubac when I went to his office to discuss my procedure. He put me at ease immediately. From his office, he walked me down to the surgery room personally. I was very nervous about having my head completely shaved but realize it was the best thing to do as the doctor and his staff can see much easier where they needed to do their work. After Dr. Baubac went over my hairline with me and made the incisions for the grafts, the team starting the harvesting and transplanting and i began to doze off. They were all so kind and careful and were alway asking me how I was doing. When I was done, the nurse gave me very detailed post-op instructions and went over all of my medications with me before i went home. Dr. Baubac even came out and shook my hand when I was at the elevator leaving! Wow. I am so excited to see my new hair coming in and it is starting to look great. I am so thankful to Dr. Baubac and his staff for their expertise, caring and professionalism with my procedure. I couldn’t be happier.

Awesome Hair Transplant - Alvi Armani - Beverly Hills

Updating with correct cost!
Beverly Hills Physician

Dr. Baubac is so kind and and comforting and professional. He is so easy to talk with and answered all my questions. I cannot give him a higher recommendation. I can't wait to see him just to show him my new hair!