Apple Cheeks! - Beverly Hills, CA

I want to maintain a full round cheek for a more...

I want to maintain a full round cheek for a more youthful and pleasant appearance and Dr. Palmer is the best. He knows how to just apply a subtle amount of Perlane in the right places to round the cheeks without obscuring your natural bone structure and giving you a puffy look. It was incredibly important to me that I look natural because in my profession I am in front of people constantly and I did not want anyone to scrutinize my appearance and say, "Oh it looks like she has had work done." Dr. Palmer was able to gently improve my appearance without making it appear as though I have had anything done.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Palmer is an utter professional and you can tell when he is looking at you he is examining your face like its a work of art and he is trying to create symmetry and balance. I wanted a physician who would not give me whatever I asked for but rather talk to me about what would truly enhance my appearance. Often the things we think we need adjusted are not actually the areas where we need the most help. Dr. Palmer is excellent at explaining the nature of the ratios a face should exhibit to demonstrate the most aesthetically pleasing appearance.