Worst Brazilian Butt Lift - Beverly Hills, CA

Went in for BBL, on the day of surgery he was on...

Went in for BBL, on the day of surgery he was on his cell phone when he started marking me, I told him he was marking to high and that I didn't think it would like right. He said to trust him.
I was right, he injected the fat to high up around my buttocks and the bottom portion of my butt looks flat and uneven. He promised he would correct this at no additional cost to me, that I should wait a year and then go back to see him and reschedule to fix. Well I waited a year and went back, he then told me to wait till I needed something else done so I wouldn't have to pay for room and anesthesia twice. So again, I waited 6months and saw him again to have him do breast augmentation and fix the BBL, to my surprise he was charging me full price once again, he couldn't remember telling me he wouldn't charges for the BBL again. I showed him and his staff paper work I had received from him back in 2014 stating he wouldn't charge again and they made every excuse and story as to how that wasn't his writing! DO NOT BELIEVE HIM, HE SUCKS AT BBL. Go somewhere else to have them do ur BBL don't waste ur money with him.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon