Subtle but AMAZING Results-- Early 20's

I am so impressed with Dr. Dhir's work and the...

I am so impressed with Dr. Dhir's work and the quality of service from everyone in his office. I'm a woman in my very early 20's and have been wanting to enhance my cheekbones for quite some time. I came to Dr. Dhir after coming across his Instagram account and noticing that every single before and after photo or video was incredibly natural. Dr. Dhir uses a "cannula" technique for fillers which is one of the main reasons I really wanted to visit him, as I've always thought the outcome of this method is the most natural. During my consultation, I let him know that I wanted to define my face and make it less of a "baby face" while still looking like it could be completely natural for a person of my age. The doctor recommended some procedures for me, which I ended up getting done on the same day. We decided to touch up my Botox on my forehead and crows feet (which I have had before,) as well as getting some Restylane underneath my eyes and Voluma on my cheekbones. At first I was nervous being that it was my very first time getting filler, but I I knew I made the right decision when I looked in the mirror. The results are very subtle, but just enough for me to notice and have a whole new level of confidence. Thank you Dr. Dhir!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon