28 Year Old Wanted Lift in Cheeks - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Mehr walked me through the process. He was...

Dr. Mehr walked me through the process. He was kind, personable and very knowledgable. I felt like I was safe in good hands. The results of the procedure were amazing! My cheeks look naturally lifted and gorgeous. My lips are full and beautiful, too! Dr. Mehr made me feel like I was working with someone who really knew what he was doing! Happy to have great results for my first experience.

Poor Lip Results

Dr Afshin injected most of a Juvederm syringe into my already full lips. There was a little left which I said we could discard since my lips were already swollen. He insisted and injected it into my upper lip - the result was terribly uneven, puffy plastic surgery looking lips that weren't close to the natural look I wanted at all. He also injected extra Juvederm to finish the syringe in my laugh lines and I'm not happy with that result either. I ended up going to a really amazing surgeon in New Orleans who fixed my lips (but not the laugh lines, which never existed anyway and no product should have been injected there in the first place) for $250. Afshin had quoted me at over $1200 to fix my lips. He also pressured me into writing a review right after my procedure when I was shaky and couldn't see full results.
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon