Female, Hi Definition Lipo on Body and Neck, and Fat Transfer to Face and Buttock with PRP in Beverly Hills, CA

I traveled from the Midwest all the way to Beverly...

I traveled from the Midwest all the way to Beverly Hills to have Dr. Emer operate on me and do a full body transformation. I have researched many Dr's but Dr. Emer was the only doctor that I found that specializes in Hi Definition Lipo, not traditional liposuction. My results are truly AMAZING and exceeded all of my expectations. My body and face look beautiful.
I had Vaser Hi Definition Lipo on my entire torso, arms, inner thighs, neck and fat transfer with PRP to my face and buttock. When my garments were taken off at at my post op, day 1 visit I became emotional and I could not stop looking at myself in the mirror. I immediately saw my abdomen muscles carved and sculpted out for the first time ever! My back fat is totally gone, my triceps are very defined, and my inner thighs are very smooth and even. My neck looks very tight and reshaped.
The fat transfer and PRP injections included under the eye, brow bone, cheek, chin, nasal labial fold and temple area-where I was feeling very hollow. My buttock is now lifted, has volume that I was unable to achieve on my own, it is very round and very firm. My face is full and vibrant as when I was in my 20's. I have very minimal bruising on my body, none on my face or neck and minimal discomfort. I would highly recommend this procedure for people who want to see a true body transformation.
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Emer takes an innovative advanced approach unlike any other physician I have met or researched. I feel his expertise, uniqueness and skills are in a league of their own. He truly is an artist of body contouring, sculpturing and full body transformations. He is very personal, caring and trusting. His staff exceeded all of my expectations, I felt so comfortable as if I became part of their family during the time I spent with them. Dr. Emer and his assistant Jax were communicating with me answering any questions I had even on the weekend. The OR staff was incredible and made me feel confident before I left in my post-op instructions. I am a patient for life!