My BREASTS Are Perfect! - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Schwartz has made the choice to move forward...

Dr. Schwartz has made the choice to move forward with breast augmentation the best decision of my life. I have never felt more confident in my skin and even more so in clothing. Dr. Schwartz took such a generous amount of time to educate me on different incisions, the types implants and he recommended a perfect size implant for my frame after taking meticulous measurements. I knew he understood what natural look I was going for and he was able to achieve my dream body. I felt well taken care of from my first interaction with his coordinator, Melissa, to the aftercare of his highly skilled team and on call Nurse Practitioner Chelsea. There wasn't a moment that any question I had wasn't promptly addressed and my growing nerves as the date approached were put to ease by the constant check-in's and follow through of his staff. Dr. Schwartz even scheduled 6 office visit after my surgery to allow for my continued care throughout this following year, which I have utilized to take advantage of the newest skin tightening anti-aging treatment his office offers. All I can say is THANK YOU Dr. Schwartz, for making me feel better than I ever thought possible, and I look forward to seeing you again soon!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schwartz is the most kindhearted, self-sacrificing, patient focused provider that I have come across in all my years or searching for the "right" doctor. His skill level is exceptional and his surgical precision is surpassed by none. After my children are born I will be back on his table to tighten up my tummy!