51 Year Old with Vaser Lipo on Entire Trunk, Arms with Fat Transfer to Buttocks... - Beverly Hills, CA

I have been thinking about this procedure for...

I have been thinking about this procedure for about 3 years. One of the lovely gifts from perimenopause was my body shape changed over the years holding most of my weight on the top. I was very self conscious of my body and tried to hide behind sweaters, long jackets, and dark clothing.
I knew I was ready. I never had a doubt in my mind who was going to perform this type of surgery. I had watched Dr. Emer's work over the last few years and very impressed with the results I saw.
2/18/16 I went in for surgery. I had vaser lip on my entire trunk (back, upper and lower abs, flanks), my upper arms (everything above my elbow) and the fat was transferred to my buttocks. I had a small bottom however a bit masculine with not much fullness. This was a 6 hour procedure and I had 5 liters of fat removed.

Note: I do not live in LA so stayed in a hotel for 2 weeks and had my husband with me to help. He also is awesome! When I arrived back at the hotel I was very motivated to do all I could to heal. I drank a ton of water as I was very swollen and I walked up and down the hallway of the hotel. I did everything that Dr. Emer recommended to help with the recovery process. Another piece that I appreciate about Dr. Emer's approach is he also in concerned of your recovery and will make recommendations. Mine included 5 lymphatic massages, 5 hyperbaric oxygen 90 min. treatments, and vitamin infusion. I drank lots of water, low sodium diet and also tried moved around.
I took 2 weeks off from work, however think if you could swing 3 weeks that would be even better. Week 4 I had more energy and knew each day my body was healing. Week 6 was when I felt things shifted. My full energy had come back and I had started working out and by week 7, I was back at boot camp. I know exercise with a proper diet will be key to transform my body even further. You can see my arms in my Post 8 week picture. I hope you do get a sense of what this procedure has done for me. I plan on putting up another pic when I am 3 months out. I am so pleased with my results!! Dr. Emer gave me a body I am proud to have and has made 51 look and feel GREAT!

Post Surgery

Post Surgery Picture Not sure how I deleted this pic from my original post but this is picture always makes my mouth drop.
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Emer is amazing and incredibly talented. He was very detailed in my consultation making the best recommendations for what I wanted to achieve. He is caring, kind, and most of all he wants you to have the best results and experience. His staff was awesome too. A shout out to Jaxon who continues to check up on me with calls and texts. f you want great results I highly recommend Dr. Emer.