Dr. Emer's Did the Most Incredible Procedure Called Micro-needling with PRP!! WOW! Beverly Hills, CA

I feel like I found the fountain of Youth!!...

I feel like I found the fountain of Youth!! Seriously, I had no idea something so incredible existed... but the results speak for themselves!! I can't believe how much more youthful I look... but not in that weird "done/Beverly Hills" looking way. I look more youthful - in the best sense possible. The youthfulness is so natural looking... I am seriously speechless and so incredibly grateful to Dr. Emers for this treatment, it's incredible!
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Emers is incredible, he is the only Doctor I would trust to do this procedure on me. Not only did I get PRP micro-needling, but I also got PRP injections and I only wanted the best for this. Enter Dr. Emers, one of the best compliments I can give him is he is equal parts doctor AND artist. When you are getting injections in your face you want a Doctor that respects the art of what he is doing and respects what he is creating and trying to achieve with as much natural looking beauty as possible! Dr. Emers surpassed my expectations... I could not be happier!! He was also incredibly patient with me (as I was very nervous to do injections in my face), answered all of my questions so thoughtfully and really seemed liked he cared as much as me to get the best result possible!! He is truly amazing!! I will definitely be doing this procedure with him again! :)