Ultherapy on Thighs to Correct Wrinkling on Thighs Caused by Lipo. Beverly Hills, CA

I got lipo on my thighs 12 years ago. A few years...

I got lipo on my thighs 12 years ago. A few years later I noticed a cellulite looking appearance on the top of my thighs. I went to see a doctor about cellfina and he told me this wrinkling/crackling is from the lipo procedure. I have a friend who went to the same doctor for lipo and she has the same problem on her thighs.

The rippling of the skin is more noticeable in some light more than others, but it's bad enough that I'm not comfortable wearing shorts or short skirts. It looks very unattractive. I did everything I could to get rid of it. I hike 4.5 miles a day and have done barre class almost every day for a year. I realized finally that there's nothing I can do to fix it so I'm hoping this works.

Apparently the ultherapy takes a few months because it stimulates the collagen and those cells take 90 days to regenerate. So far I don't see any difference but it's only been a week.

The procedure hurt only minimally and I only took ibuprofen. Some pulses were more painful than others, but in any case it was short and minimal. The next day I had slight tenderness and I had no redness or swelling after the procedure.

I'll continue to update in case anyone else out there is having the same problem.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I feel lucky to have found Dr. Morazadeh. He so not a typical plastic surgeon you find in Beverly Hills. He has no attitude or god complex and didn't rush me at all. He is very sweet and truly listens to concerns. I am returning to him again for Cellfina in a few weeks. I highly recommend Dr. Morazadeh!