Round 2 Tummy Tuck - Beverly Hills, CA

Hi girls how are you!im back onece again this...

Hi girls how are you!im back onece again this time im going for a tummy tuck.i have my consultation with dr hazani tommorow so im nervous and excited.i already have gotten my bbl done with him last november i have a review of that post it up already.sadly my stomach still be looking loose and ugly wich i knew would happen.i have been overweight my whole life i have suffered from anxiety since i was little due to a bad childhood.so i was always eating my pain away when i was in 5th grade i already weigh 118 lb while my friends were weighing 60 lbs.i always wanted a nice body i remember at that age seeing pamela anderson in her tv shows and always wanting to be that girl.that hot sexy girl.but i never could in middle school i got bigger wich made me depress at my peak i was 210 lbs for 5"3 height i dint look cute.but deep down i knew that someday i would look the way i wanted to look.so by age 15 started working out and started losing weight alot of weight i started getting hit on in high school i went down to 123lb but sadly my stomach look like shit seriusly i look good with clothes but not naked.so after many years of dieting giving up and doing it again losing weight here i am at 25 years old with no kids just a supportive boyfriend who wants me to be happy. Im extremely insecure person like really bad i cant go to the beach i cant go to clubs because i feel that all the girls look better than me its a sad life to have no confidence but i know its cuz of my loose skin my saggy stomach.my man always wants to go out with me show me off but i always refuse.getting the bbl was great i have curves and finally an ass.but i know that step 2 is my stomach i feel like im half way there.so if your like me your not alone i cryed alot because of my body but i feel good now knowing that im fixing it little by liitle.

I have my surgery date!

Ok girls so i have my surgery date i gave my 500 $dollar deposit and im all set for october 6 at 7am i think ill have to double check that but yeah im nervous and scared at the same time!????????im hoping evrything turns out great .i wanna lose at least 10 lbs before surg but at the same time dont wanna lose my ass but i guess ill have to.my arms are pretty fat also my face is still chubby so im gona have to work on that.the day of consultation dr hazani was very busy he had like 6 patients waiting.we talk for a bit but he was definitly under pressure to talk to evryone.else so..i dint get as much time as i wanted.but i know im in good hands.it still dosnt feel really real yet but i know its coming lol????today i saw debbie for a doctors note to be out for 8 weeks i wanna be 100percent when i go back to work also i think i heal pretty slow it took me almost 4 weeks to be able to bend down from the bbl so .this time i wanna play it safe.debbie looks great by the way she was really friendly and helpful.but all this traffic really gave me a headache!so ill give an update later on as time goes by.soo see you loves!????????????????

Came Back for Round 2 Tummy Tuck

Let me start off by saying that dr hazani is amazing surgeon! I know he can sometimes brush things off but trust me hes worth it. i did another review on my tummy tuck journey but decided to rewrite again my review now that im 11 days post op.i first had my bbl done last november of 2015 i was happy with my results he gave me 1980 ccs in each butt cheeck.im glad i listen to dr hazani when he set to split up the procedures.you see i wanted to do it togethor (tt+bbl)but dr hazani advice me against it.after my bbl i was happy but my stomach was still saggy.i was a little iffy at first for tt cuz theres not really any reviews on his tummytuck except for one wich help me alot.so i hope my results can help

Any one else whos looking into a tummy tuck buts not sure of the result.im still early post op but i love what i see .so hope this helps all my real self community who has been a big help to me in finding my doctor.my stats are: 5"3 160lbs day of surgery Waist 29inches before sugery 31inches after surgey at 11 days post op:( sad about that.

Before and after pic

This was the day of surgery before pic i took this picture really fast before leaving the hause.

More post op pic

More post op picturs

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Amazing he transform my body into something i never thought possible have nothing but respect and admiration.hes office is gorg and the surgery room and staff were very profesional clean enviroment and very attentive to my needs and most off all for my safety. Love this place.