Scar Revision and Liposuction - Beverly Hills, CA

I had planned a vacation to the area earlier this...

I had planned a vacation to the area earlier this year for other reasons and decided to seek out a surgeon to evaluate a poorly healed scar from a prior surgery. I read a ton of reviews on area surgeons and contacted a couple. Dr Begovic's office called within minutes of my contacting them online. Scheduling a consultation was fast and easy. After meeting with Dr. Begovic I knew I had found my surgeon. She impressed me with her eye for detail, of course... but what won me over was her confidence yet ability to be humble and down-to-earth. I never felt rushed or pressured and all of my questions were answered in detail. I'm now about two weeks out from my procedures and continued to be amazed with what she has been able to do. My incisions are so fine and she was able to give me such a beautiful shape in my larger and formerly shapeless body. Thank you Dr. Begovic!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I never felt rushed, pressured or belittled. Really appears to care about the outcome and well-being of her patients. Followup was easy and encouraged. Recommend her whole-heartedly.