43 Years Old, with Draggy Skin in Arms, Thighs and Many More!!!!!!!! - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a tummy tuck couple of years ago, but wasn't...

I had a tummy tuck couple of years ago, but wasn't satisfied with the outcome at all, I have plenty of cellulite on my thighs & draggy skin as well. I also have problems with my arms due to weight loss and previous surgery. I was so reluctant to to take any action after being disappointed with previous similar surgeries, until I met Dr. Chahin whom I was reffered to by my friend who had a very good experience with him in a previous surgery, I had a tummy tuck revision, liposuction in arms and thighs, skin lifting and fat transfer and couldn't be happier!!!!!!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Words won't be enough to describe how professional, honest, trustworthy and confident Dr. Chahin is, he is an amazing doctor with a very positive attitude, grant you plenty of time to listen to your needs carefully to put the best plan for you to achieve what your looking for. I consider Dr. Chain a scientific artist who finds pleasure in what he does. It's hard in nowadays to find a plastic surgeon who's looking for the natural look and best results with a very short recovery time. I have to mention Dr. Chahin's wonderful staff who is very knowledgeable, helpful and always there for you to answer all your inquiries patiently. Thank you Dr. Chahin for all your efforts which changed my life!!!! I'am so grateful to you and what you've done to me.