21 Years Old, 2 Kids, Revision Tummy Tuck - Beverly Hills, CA

Where do i even begin!!!! A year ago i had a mini...

Where do i even begin!!!! A year ago i had a mini tummy tuck with umbilical float with a previous surgeon that left my tummy looking horrible!! I was devastated, I had a low bellybutton, dog ears, high scar and a very low self esteem afterwards. After learning about Dr. Begovic and just reading about her amazing credentials and just the awesome reviews, i decided to give plastic surgery another chance. I flew in from Virginia to California very nervous but very excited, i met with Dr. Begovic and i just felt an overwhelming feeling that this was going to have an amazing outcome, she made me feel very sure that everything was going to be fine, she was very sweet and compassionate about my situation. I am VERY PLEASED to say that everything came out WAY BETTER THAN EXPECTED!!!! Dr. Begovic is A MAGICIAN!! She gave me beautiful results, i am at loss for words! Did i mention that she made a fake bellybutton because my previous surgeon cut off my umbilical stalk and my whole bellybutton had to
Be removed, well she is a perfectionist and made me a whole new beautiful bellybutton that looks too cute to be true!! Very low scar and i did not even get one bruise! I will eternally be GRATEFUL WITH HER and i recommend her to anybody out there looking for PERFECT results, she is the one to go to!!

In love????????????????????????

Im so in love with my results!!????????????????????????????????????????

Post op pic.

One day post op
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Begovic is very sweet and talented and really cares about every single one of her patients. A true perfectionist and she loves to give her patients the best results possible.