Loss 100 LBS and Blessed with a 2nd Chance....... - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Michael Obeng and Staff is God sent. Everyone...

Dr. Michael Obeng and Staff is God sent. Everyone is so kind and nurturing. The Dr. is brilliant and excellent in his field.. The after pix has swelling and you should see me now. He has Truly Changed My Life...... Make should you have support to help you with your daily needs. Have patience with your healing, and if you follow the doctor's instructions, get excited for the wonderful improvements to your body.

Haven't stop smiling. Doing it for me

Dr. Michael Obeng and Staff is God sent. Everyone is so kind and nurturing. The Dr. is brilliant and excellent in his field.. The after picture has swelling and you should see me now. He has Truly Changed My Life...... Make sure you have support to help you with your daily needs. Have patience with your healing, and if you follow the doctor's instructions, get ready and excited for the wonderful improvements to your body.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

He has loads of patience and very kind to his patients. There's nothing I wouldn't trust him with. I've now had 3 surgeries ( Breast, Tummy and Thigh Lift). Happy with them all.