Dr. Rahban is an Excellent Surgeon - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Rahban is an excellent surgeon. I am...

Dr. Rahban is an excellent surgeon. I am extremely happy with the results of my tummy tuck and the outstanding job he did. After having three ten pound babies my abdominal wall and skin was significantly altered in a way that no amount of exercise could correct. I am three months’ post-surgery and it is hard to believe how great my stomach looks now. Not only does the skin on my stomach and belly button look great but my core feels strong again and I have been wearing bikinis all summer!
I believe what sets Dr. Rahban apart is his attention to detail and his discerning eye when it comes to a woman’s anatomy and what looks most aesthetically pleasing.

Dr. Rahban really examined my own personal anatomy and was extremely thoughtful in working with my particular body and executing the best possible outcome. It is clear that he wants to get it “right” as much as you do and that he is passionate about what he does. He and his entire team were wonderful and I would highly recommend him.
Colleen C.