Best Tummy Tuck and Chemical Peel - Beverly Hills, CA

I was overweight for many years. I finally got...

I was overweight for many years. I finally got serious and lost 120 lbs. All my hard work and there I stood with all this loose skin hanging and a stomach pooch still rearing its ugly head. Dr. Edween and I discussed what my options were to remove the body that was underneath the skin. We decided since the weight was gone she would remove the excess skin with a tummy tuck. She removed 8 lbs. of excess skin and while she was in there she tightened my stomach muscles. I will never be able to thank her enough. 8 years later and 40 lbs. heavier my stomach is still flat, flat, flat! I’m still in awe every day.

Ageing is not easy. First thing I look at in the morning is my face. I turned to Dr. Edween for advice. Since financing was an issue and a face lift was out of my budget, she gave me a variety of rejuvenation options and I opted for a chemical peel. I won’t lie, it was uncomfortable. Oh boy, what a difference! Dr. Edween says I’m a good patient. I followed everything she said to do, and learned a proper skin care routine...boy am I glad! It is 3 years later…I am 65 and often told I look like I’m in my early to mid 50’s.

Judy Crary
10 years younger!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

She kept an eye on me the entire time. She is awesome, caring, and very talented. She goes the extra mile to make sure you are comfortable with your decisions.