39 Year Old Mom. Hanging Skin from Massive Weight Loss - Beverly Hills, CA

It took me 3.5 years to find "The perfect Doctor "...

It took me 3.5 years to find "The perfect Doctor " and I found her! No complications whatsoever. But I knew that there wouldn't be any after meeting with my surgeon. I seriously love her!
I have lost over 100 pounds since 2012. And I have been looking for a surgeon to remove the excess skin on my abdomen. I DO NOT regret getting a TT worth every penny I saved.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I first saw Dr. Cat on "The Doctors" and I started following her on social media. Her confidence and her talent caught my attention. So after months of watching her work from afar I finally made my consultation appointment with her. Dr. Cat has amazing bedside manner. I thought she would be a little intimidating seeing how she is a surgeon and a graduate from Harvard.... So not the case. She walked in the room and greeted me like we were old friends. I told her what I wanted to have done and she told me what she envisioned as she was explaining how and what she could do for me during the surgery. I literally had no questions for her because her vision was my vision. She is a meticulous artist. And she is a woman and she knows what a woman's body supposed to look like. So I had complete trust in her. My results are far beyond what I imagined. The day after my surgery for my follow up appointment she checked my dressing and my drains and she was in awe of her own work... And I just knew at that point I was going to look fabulous after the swelling goes down... And I do! *Here is the most important part*--- I was hardly in any pain. I was super comfortable after surgery and when I got home. I didn't even need to finish the pain medication she prescribed me. The ladies in her office are super sweet too. I felt like I had known them all for years.