No Follow Up, Not a Good Facility, Needs Technology to Be Updated.

After a long time, I decided to write this review....

After a long time, I decided to write this review. Doctor only saw me for the day of the surgery, he had his assistance see me before, and after for the after care. He was like a ghost after surgery. I do have scarring as I've also used Mederma to make it smaller or a prescribed cream to make it lighter. The puncture wounds were high so they are seen even wearing Victoria's Secret bottoms. They are more than the indicated 2-3 CM it was more like 8-9 CM each hole. Which he had used newer technology with liposuction like Smart Lipo, or Vaser Lipo to decrease the bleeding and bruising. Vaser lipo is more effective as it does not take blood out in the canister as much as the old school lipo. Claims he took out 5L I was 135lb when I had the lipo of the abdominal as well as back side and I am 5'4", however nothing has changed, my body fat is the same. Ontop of that I spent more money on CoolSculpting a year later because I had very dis-satisfactory work. I'm sure he pride sin his work, but he can at least upgrade his liposuction machines. Oh, and the wait times are horrendous, especially for the after-care when you ar eonly seen for 10 mins and literally wait for 3 hours! Their payment process is easy because they want your $$$$$$ ha, that's self explanatory.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon