Much Needed Skin Tightening! Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Obeng is fantastic! He’s a pro – I am very...

Dr. Obeng is fantastic! He’s a pro – I am very pleased with my results.

He is highly skilled and a perfectionist, and his work shows it. He is extremely knowledgeable, super friendly and caring.

He took the time to address my questions and concerns and was open and honest with me. He never pressured me to do anything I didn’t want to do.

He has a wonderful bedside manner. After having the procedure, he even checked up on me over the weekend to make sure I was doing ok. His caring friendly nature is also reflected in his people - Veronica is an angel, and his whole staff is very friendly and supportive.

I did experience some issues with my healing process – as everyone responds/heals differently. He knew exactly what to do. He was very accommodating and took painstaking measures to put me back on track. I am very happy with my results as well as the whole experience.

The next time I need something done, I’m definitely coming back. I know I’m in good hands w/ Dr. Obeng.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon